Call now on 07702 201976
Giving you the most from life
1. This is the legal policy document for Occupational Therapy Matters Limited. Contact is Tracey Adams.
Limited Company Number 7812080, Registered in England. Registered Office, 79 Cherry Orchard, Ditton, Aylesford, Kent. ME20 6QS
2. Personal information collected. We will collect the following personal information from you: Name, Email Address, Telephone Number. This site does NOT use tracking cookies for any purpose. This information will only be collected using the online submission form and is entirely voluntary. You may also contact Occupational Therapy Matters Limited by telephone or email if you wish.
3. Any personal information collected by the online submission form will be used by Occupational Therapy Matters to communicate with you concerning our products and services, to send you further information on our products or services if you have requested this or to carry out internal marketing research.
4. Sharing this information. Your information will not be shared with any company or party outside of Occupational Therapy Matters unless we have sought your prior permission to do this. In such cases your information will only be passed to companies selected and approved by Occupational Therapy Matters for specific work such as equipment installation and consultation. We will only disclose your personal information without consent if we required to do so by law, for example if required to give this information by a court order or for the purposes of the prevention of fraud or other crime.
5. Marketing. Periodically we may send you information about the products and services from Occupational Therapy Matters which we think may be of interest to you. This marketing will be specifically targeted for the needs and suitability of the individual recipient. You will not receive mass marketing information from us. You may unsubscribe from this information at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
7. Security. The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have implemented technology to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
10. Third party websites. Any links on www.otmatters.com are accessed at your risk and responsibility. Occupational Therapy Matters accept no responsibility for these links and the privacy policies and practices are the responsibility of the relevant site owners.
11. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
12. Contacting us. If at any time you would like to contact us with your view about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to us at our registered office address above.
13. Complaints Procedure. If you have a complaint about the service, procedures or practices of Occupational Therapy Matters Limited, we would first urge you to contact us by telephone or email to discuss your concerns. If you are still unhappy, please write to us at our registered office to make a formal complaint in writing. We will aim to always respond to your complaint within seven working days, upon receipt of your letter. If you are still unhappy with the response to your complaint, you have the right to take the matter to your local trading standards office and we will be happy to supply details of your nearest office.